Tuesday, February 21, 2012

The Journey

If you haven't figured it out already it is never about the destination - always about the journey.  I want to take you on a journey with me.  We are going to try new things, takes steps in waters we have never seen before and grow in ways you may never have imagined.  I want to help you make your life the best it can possibly be.  We are going to go to those places where the words "I can't" live and turn them into "I can".  We are going to make every single day count and we are going to live in gratitude doing it.  Change can be really scary but together it can be a lot easier.  I will push, nudge, pull and drag you if I have to but a fire is going to be lit in your life and soon that light will be amazingly bright.  People are drawn to light and so soon you too will be showing people how to really, truly enjoy this journey we call life.  This is just me sharing with you how I came to find true happiness, satisfaction, gratitude and grace through positive living, through exercise, and through acceptance.  So now you have a choice.  This is just a blog and this all might sound like gobbledygook to you so feel free to disengage.  I plan on being here often to share insight and motivate you in your journey so - if you choose - check back often.  I will leave you with this for today - Everyone has dark days but just as the night can sometimes feel endless there is most certainly a sunrise every morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment