Thursday, March 13, 2014

Sugar

I don't know about you but sugar is a bit like crack cocaine don't you think?  I mean I have never done crack but I would guess that you can't just do a little bit of crack.  Same with sugar - who really stops after one bite?  
I don't usually share my diet (boring!) but thought I would share just a little something.  I have been sugar free for about a week now.  Not COMPLETELY sugar free.  I eat fruit and veggies that have "sugar" in them but no added sugar.  No desserts, or sweetened yogurt, or drinks... you get the idea.  Here is what I have noticed.  I feel so much better.  I have more energy and a more consistent mood throughout the day.  I am not as hungry and my skin is starting to look better.  Most of all I have noticed that in the last few days I don't crave sugar like I used to.  I guess I have been going through detox and am now on the other side of it.  I like how I feel.  I am going to try and continue on this "sugar-free" journey.    I am not big on a whole bunch of restrictions - it just makes me want things more - but this is definitely doable.   Who wants to join me?

No comments:

Post a Comment